Sunday

Hard to smile with a cold

Saturday 22 September 2001

 I have officially given mummy my cold and she is not happy.  She sounds weird and she doesn’t stop sniffing and sneezing.  Maybe now she will have some idea of how lousy I have been feeling.  Dad is also a bit under the weather although personally I think mum’s cold is a bit worse.

Mum is such a trooper and I think she expects me to be one too so we packed our tissues and we went to meet friends at Bronte.  The weather is very hot and it was rather pleasant by the water in the cool sea breeze.  I had a long sleep in my pram and when I woke up I was in such a foul mood that we kind of left almost straight away.

I cannot sleep with a blocked nose and I am really trying so hard to keep my smiles up amidst this cold but it is getting hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment