Wednesday

Dad and son bonding time

Saturday 29 September 2001 

Today was a great day, I was in a really good mood today and I think it was all because I started the day with a little daddy son bonding time. This morning after I woke up early as usual dad packed me up in the pram and took me for a walk so that mum could sleep. The whole day flowed so well from there – everyone was in a good mood.

We went and did a bit of shopping and then we went to my aunt and uncle.  Oh I do love my aunt and uncle - they are after all the parents to my cousins.

Tonight after my bath dad played peek-a-boo with me and I became quite hysterical. My laughing made dad hysterical and we all nearly ended up on the ceiling we laughed so much. My parents are so thrilled with me – they say I may be very small but I am without doubt the happiest baby they have ever seen. They need to remember this in the night when I wake up every hour and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment