Wednesday

I passed my blood tests. Gosh I am clever


Wednesday 5 September 2001 
This morning mum put me down to sleep in my cot and I was really cross, in fact I was screaming cross. I screamed and screamed but all she did was pat my back and say sshhh. I got so bored I fell asleep and had a long two hour morning nap. Mum was happy, she thinks she is well on her way to teaching me to put myself to sleep. I must say that I woke up in a very good mood and I spent a good half an hour watching my mum dance around the room while I giggled tremendously, that mum she will do anything to make me laugh.

In the afternoon we had mother’s group. I fell asleep on the way there and had another little nap once we were there so now mum is worried about the night again. Tanya came up with a theory as to why I don’t sleep – she said that mum is so nice to me that I don’t want to spend any time apart from her. Mum is really flattered with that one.

When we got home there was a message on the phone from Dr C. He said that my calcium phosphate levels were all fine and there was nothing to worry about at all. Pheww! I passed my blood tests.

Tonight when I went to sleep mummy let me fall asleep on my own. She did not wrap me fully because she thought she should leave out one hand for me to suck on. It is about time too, I spent such a long time learning to suck my fingers in order to calm me down and now she takes that away from me at night by wrapping my hands up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment