Sunday

Stop with the bananas

Sunday 16 September 2001
I am in a better mood today although I am vehemently opposed to the idea of a morning nap.

Today we went shopping again!!  My parents are determined to spend as much of the weekend shopping as they can. Mum claims it is the Rosh Hashanah dinner but I am not so sure (Rosh HaShana is the Jewish New year which involves celebrating by eating a lot - I forsee that it will not be my favourite festival) 

We had lunch at my aunt and that was fun, she has a lovely outdoor area where I love to it in my pram and chat to the trees. I was very tired after a while, I had a tiny sleep and then became so hysterical that we had to leave. We were all very tired.

I had my favourite dinner tonight but paid heavily for it during the night. I munched away on a banana quite oblivious to any ill effects that it may have had but at 1am my tummy was as tight as a knot and hard as a rock. I screamed and screamed and sobbed. Mummy and daddy were pretty close to sobbing as well. Eventually mummy massaged my tummy and I felt a bit better and was able to go to sleep. Mum is thinking of banning all solids for a week to see if my sleep improves. I am sure that she is nutty.

No comments:

Post a Comment