Monday

How do you break a habit?

Thursday 13 September 2001 

I have been really tired and cranky today, I am not sure if it has anything to do with my new habit of staying awake between around 3 and 4am every morning or if it is just a bad day.

This morning we went for a walk and we were meant to go to the hospital playgroup but I fell asleep and mummy was not keen to wake me up because I have been so moody.

We went to visit friends in the afternoon but I was still cranky and so very tired. I am not sure what has come over me but I certainly was not on my best form, although they still found me amazingly charming.

My night was not bad at all until about 2am and then I did my usual every hour and then awake for an hour from 3-4am. No wonder I am tired during the day. The problem is how do you break this habit? I am too tired to stay awake during the day and if mom tries to keep me awake I just scream blue murder.

1 comment: