Tuesday

I do not like eating out

I had a really quiet, cool morning this morning.  I did everything that a good baby is supposed to do, I ate and I slept like a champion.  Mummy then decided to lug me out to a silly mother’s group and that was the end of that.  I fussed and screamed and let her know that I like to eat at home in the privacy of my bedroom and sometimes at a stretch - hers.  


Mummy also gets so anxious when I scream when we are in public so it is a bit of a vicious cycle.  The other babies  walked around the park (well they had help from their mums and their prams) but I insisted that I go straight home.


Ooooh I love the power my screams wield. But really, I just love home

1 comment:

  1. Hello - the first time I've been to your blog. Cute idea, very enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete